Your college or training provider can tell you if you qualify.
Whether you qualify for a 19+ Advanced Learning Loan depends on your:
- College or training provider
- Nationality or residency status
Your college or training provider
You must be studying at a college or training provider in England approved for public funding.
You must be 19 or older on the first day of your course.
Your nationality or residency status
You must usually:
- Be living in the UK on the first day of your course
- Have been living in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man for 3 years before starting your course
- Be a UK national or have ‘settled status’ (this means there’s no restrictions on how long you can stay)
You may also qualify if you’re:
• A UK national, or someone with settled status, but you live somewhere else in the EEA